Gym music

Since I bought my new ipod, I've gained 5kgs of muscle! OK, maybe it had a little to do with nutrition and training but you have to agree, good workout music goes a long way.

Most fitness centers in Australia have music videos playing on TV's all around the place, but it's all conservative middle of the road pop chart music that no one really likes, well so my sources tell me!

Here's a list of what my gym thinks will help me bench personal bests:

* Back Street Boys
* Pussy Cat Dolls
* That band that sings that awesome repetitive repetitive song!

Mind you some of the video clips are quite stimulating, but if you're having a hard time getting motivated for the gym or even getting to the gym, buy a new CD or hit the itunes store and get some new music, put it on your mp3 and only listen to it at the gym.