Super pump reviews

This is a staple in my supplementation. Seems people are also missing the fact it has 5 grams of creatine in it already. As far as people getting the runs, this is the only place I have heard that. It is full of stimulants so if you dont have a strong stomach then it may not be for you. It is definitely the best NO product I have used. Yes after a while all stimulants lose the effect as the receptors downgrade but still the most effective. Priced very well especially online or at discount supplement stores. Raspberry Lemonade is just like coolaid with extra water.

i have tried nano vapor n.o.xplode and black powder this is by far the best supplement. from creatine to n.o. you just have to know how much to take it said 3 scoops on the bottle and i'm 240 and i couldn't take more then two. the only downside is diarrhea.

Im an ex-bodybuilder who has not trained for 6 years and gained 40 lbs of fat. The only supplement I took while recently loosing 30lbs and getting back into lifting was SuperPump. Having never tried any NOxide supplements I was skeptical... Results? Crazy pumps- looking in the mirror in the gym I look pretty close to what I used to 6 years ago! Of course after the gym it goes away-but I feel like I am fully loaded with creatine and glutamine even though im not. I love this stuff. I only don't give it a 10 because I haven't tried any others. Diarrhea? Ive never had this once! I find the red flavor to be delicious.

I've been taking SuperPump250 for over a year now and it really helps with my pumps. Between taking in more protein and SuperPump I've gained 20 lbs, no roids. Like most there are times when my stomach doesn't agree and I'm in the bathroom for a while that's why I gave it a 9. I've tried most of the flavors and they all seem to have different affects..weird. Fruit punch seems the strongest but upsets my stomach but orange seems the best for me overall. Great pumps!