BSN N.O Explode

Here are two very different opinions of BSN's N.O Explode:

For those of you who don't know, this product contains 3g of caffeine per serve!! How much is 3 grams?? It's the equivalent of 50 cups of regular strength coffee!!
Caffeine is both a diuretic and restricts blood flow by closing up your vessels. The fact that it's a diuretic means that it dehydrates you by pulling water out of your muscles. It restricts blood flow by tightening up the smooth muscle walls of your veins and arteries, which could possibly cause a rupture or cardiac arrest from sitting still, let alone training! Also, caffeine is simply a stimulant of the central nervous system, so you THINK that you are getting a massive pump, when really you aren't! It's simply your neuro-receptors.
Now, nitric oxide is fantastic stuff, but go for a product that DOESN'T have any caffeine in it! If you value your health you will listen to my advice. I SELL THE STUFF, I KNOW WHATS IN IT! I get sent brochures from the manufacturers all the time!


Hi all the last time I took this supplement was about a year and a half back. I had some really good gains, in terms of strength, energy and pumps.
4 days after discontinuing , in bed with my girl friend I had premature ejaculation for the first time in my life.( in about 4 mins) . I was baffled as never had this problem earlier.
I was not sure if it was due to NO Explode so after 7 days with no improvements, I decided to take a small dose of NO Explode just before going to bed and I was normal again.
Its been a long time since I last had a dose of NO Explode, and I have recovered to some extent from sexual dysfunction. But anyone who is considering to use it must analyze pros and cons thoroughly, I have talked to few other people who is using this product but they did not get a similar problem. So good luck to you guys.